Thursday, March 14, 2013

Deconstruction

I've been quiet on the blog...which means I've been busy at home. 

But I've been struggling.  Because none of it seems very blog-worthy.  In fact, it's all opposite of what I've posted.  Everything I've done.  Now it's un-done.  This is not progress.  Well, you could argue this is progress, just in a different way. 

Progress toward demolition.

!!!!

Here goes:

BEFORE - organized mudroom
AFTER - hooks drilled into cleat
BEFORE - styled livingroom
AFTER - basement couch, coffee table gone, rug rolled
BEFORE - dining room
AFTER - table & chairs sold, pictures away, staging area
BEFORE - dining room other view
AFTER - boxes for storage, goodwill pile
BEFORE - welcoming basement
AFTER - 1/2 an ikea kitchen, rolled rugs, bannister removed

I'm documenting "befores" of the 1st and 2nd floor.  I'm mega-stressing over clearing out half a house.  I'm dreading/anxious to be moving into a local furnished apartment for three months. 

I can't wait to get this party started...!

No comments:

Post a Comment