Friday, February 21, 2014

3

It's official.  As of today, I no longer have any babies.  Because the guy that was a baby yesterday?   He's 3 today.

Born
Today
 
Actually, he hasn't been a baby for a while, I just don't know when it happened.  In this family, you stop being the baby when another baby comes.  But there are no more babies coming.  We're done.  So I guess that means he'll always be the baby.

Until his baby cousin comes over and then I just feel old.

So here's a look back on three years of baby life. 

Born
6 months
1 year
18 months
2yrs
2 1/2 years
3 yrs

So here's to my stroller-hatin', big boy bed sleepin', big boy cup drinkin', "I-do-it-myself", super serious and then super silly, not-a-baby-anymore boy.

Can't wait for another year of fun with you.

Brothers
Daddy
Mommy

Mommy loves you.  And though you may hate to hear it...

You'll always be my little baby G!

No comments:

Post a Comment