Sunday, January 01, 2012

...Feliz Ano Nuevo!

Yup, this is the year.  I'm so excited for it. 

Last night was New Year's Eve, the night Steve and I exchange presents.  We're on the road before, during and after the holiday.  So we leave NYE for us.  At home.  Watching the train wreck that is Anderson and Kathy.

Staying with the non-traditional theme, Steve and I don't really do resolutions.  But if I had to make one, it would be to get all the things I daydream about around the house DONE this year.  And my new Christmas gift will help me do just that:

What the...?

I was totally blindsided.  I had no idea I was going to get a tool for Christmas.  And I love it!

The Works

Two batteries and a flashlight.  With the most power I've ever held in my hand.

Compact and powerful

I see the light!

The best part about the drill, aside from the fact that it's cordless, is that it's got an LED light so I can see what i'm screwin'.  Awesome.

So awesome, that I called my dad right after I opened it up.  He thought it was so funny, he laughed himself into a coughing fit.  I guess he didn't think I was serious about this stuff even after I FIXED HIS DRYER VENT last week...

Can't wait to get started.  There's so much to screw.  I mean, do.

No comments:

Post a Comment