Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mudroom Makeover

That's what's been on my mind lately.  I got totally inspired by this picture:


I joined pinterest after hearing so much about it.  It's a collection of people (members of the website) who create boards (like bulletin boards) that hold pictures from the internet (like push pins).  That explanation is for you, mom.  So, if you're looking for inspiration, go here.  There's nothing but. 

After looking around, I found my dear friend Sue.  Art director extraordinaire.  She "pinned" that picture (from adesignstory.com).  I fell in love, so i "re-pinned" it onto one of my boards.  Now I can't get it out of my head. 

Why you ask?  Here's my mudroom:

Help me
I know, it's sad.  But I swear it has personality...on the outside.   

Do I look orange?
So I just need to invite it inside.

I'm actually red
I'm a little bit scared, cause I'm the furthest thing from a DIY'er.  But with a little bit of paint and a showstopping rug, I think I can do it.  Well, I can at least try.

But first, I'll have to address this...

Family of five between seasons = mess
Patch jobs left from installing overhead light
I think I can...I think I can...I think I can....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment