Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Day in the Life

I have been purging.  And purging.  And cleaning.  And purging. 

Goodwill, craigslist, garbage, recycling.  Goodwill again.  More recycling.

None of the above make for nice pictures. 

So, instead, here's a few of some kids.

Breakfast

Guess who wants to hang with the big boys?  It's near impossible to get him in the highchair anymore.  He goes stiff as a board, back arched, ear-piercing scream. 

Fine with me, I need that highchair out of my life.


KG Pick Up

Our public school doesn't have full-day kindergarten yet.  So with a first grader and a senior kindergartener, I'm at the school 3 times a day.  Tethered.  But George loves it. 

Especially the low bubblers. 


Old Maid

After KG pick up, George naps.  So today, Henry and I played Old Maid.  He l-o-v-e-s this game. 

If only he'd figure out how to hide her in his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment