Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Last Hurrah

I was really hoping to share pictures of a totally finished 2nd-coat-on-the-walls-and-put-back-together mudroom today.  But, a glass of red wine was calling my name last night.  It was louder than the paint, roller and pan all shouting together. 

Instead, here's a sneak peek of the boys' annual Christmas picture:

Picture of a picture

You know there's always a backstory...

If you see fear in George's eyes, you guessed it already.  Henry wouldn't keep his hands off of him.  Mainly, off his face.  Henry was in one of his moods and there was nothing the photographer or I could do or say to keep him from completely manhandling George.  I almost lost it.

This was one of the few shots where George doesn't have a "for-the-love-of-god-save-me" look on his face.

I ended up choosing another pose that's being sent in our Christmas cards.  You'll see Henry's devious smirk at it's best (or worst)...

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment