Friday, November 09, 2012

Man Down

This happened on Wednesday.


The exact quote was, "I totally underestimated this surgery."

So did I.

Who knew a pumpkin could land you in a hospital.  And that a tendon reattachment would be so involved.  We'll be plugging in fake jack-o'-lanterns for the rest of time.

Until then, we have 8 weeks of physio after a follow up consult on Tuesday after we drive 10 hours tomorrow for an extended Thanksgiving holiday.  Steve included...he's flying back home for work and doctor before re-joining us in time for turkey.

So, since I've just been managing to cover the bases here at home without much time to blog, I'm looking forward to a bit of downtime with my side of the family.

And maybe some small projects at my mom's house...you never know when opportunity strikes!?

No comments:

Post a Comment