Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Card

Every year, I get a Christmas picture of the boys taken at the Superstore.  I don't take it seriously.  They might wear red, I try to brush their hair and they pick whatever props they want. 

I expect the shots to be terrible, and I pick the best of the worst.   It goes in the Christmas card. 

Except this year.  I forgot to make the appointment until it was too late.  So I searched for a family picture on the computer.  AND COULDN'T FIND ONE.

Ok, I found one.  From Easter.  I don't even have the same haircut. 

So instead, I did this.

It says: "Wishing you moments of peace in your house, too"


I think Jake hates it.  But our friends and family love it.  And so do I!!!

(proven here and here)

Here's to a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

During which time, I might know a mother who runs to the Superstore for a belated Christmas picture that could look terrible.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment